Thursday, March 19, 2009

Invisible Love Chapter 3: It was like....

One day, something out of the blue happened. The florist girl actually walked out of the shop during working hours. She was carrying a basket filled something. I could not make out what was it at that time as the basket was being covered with a cloth.

She was walking towards the restauran, about to cross the street. As every steps inched in, my heart beat increased. I feel hot, like a boiling kettle. My face was as red as tomato, i am blushing. Is she going to come into the restaurant? My mind was racing. I was about to go crazy. It was the happy kind of madness. Woah this gorgeous whom i had been eying at for so long, is coming to meet me at last? I thought. It was liked in a fairy tale type of setting. I am the prince, and she is the princess. The princess have just noticed the young and handsome prince. HAHA i was day dreaming....

The happiness was short-lived. It only lasted for a 1 minute which had seemed like an eternity. Then...

Stay tuned for the last chapter: That day was liked.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home