Thursday, November 20, 2008

10 Things In My Mind

It's early in the morning and i am really thinking of what should i be going for the next phase of life and at least achieve certain things in life now that i am still young.

1. How can i be a better person for my loved ones

2. What can I do to make my life better than it is now

3. What can I do to stop asking my parents for money (I seldom but still am occasionally)

4. What course should i take up (Psychology/Tourism and Hotel Management)

5.What is the God-given destiny for me in life

6. What can i do to be a better Earthling

7. How can i get the desired body i want

8. What can i do to help grow the cell group not just in the quantity but also spiritually

9. How can i tell my friends their flaws

10. How can i confess to the girl that i like

Note: not in order of importance.

Till then be blogging more~!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home